Old Carpentarians share memories of the 'good old' days
The ‘Old Carpentarians’ are a group of ex-students from the Worshipful Company of Carpenters’ Technical College in Jupp road, Stratford that was open from 1891-1905.
After the college close a group of ‘Old boys’ kept in touch so they could share their experiences, keep in touch and catch up over annual dinners. Written memories and drawings are collected and shared within this wonderful ‘scrapbook’.
Tales of the the beloved old Headmaster Mr Ping!